Published on Friday, 23 January 2015 12:28
95.9 The River is seeking its next great promotions director. A successful candidate will be passionate, positive and not only think outside the box, they won’t even own one! This is your chance to grow the footprint of a station that has been rocking the Western Suburbs for over 13 years. Here are a few details:
- Experience as a promotion director is important but not necessary.
- You need a creative mind, but one that focuses on important details to ensure both dependable yet exciting promotions.
- We ask that you be proactive and go find opportunities, not just handle tasks assigned to you.
- You must understand branding and how to maintain high standards.
- You will be involved in taking a seed of an idea and turning it into a plant that benefits the station, its listeners and our advertisers.
- You will oversee a part-time staff and ensure they understand and execute your vision.
- The general manager for this market splits his time between two locations, so working independent is crucial.
- Radio is still fun; it is your job to keep it that way!
Please email your resume, along with a cover letter in which you address the above points to Brian Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digity is an equal opportunity employer