12 07. 2022
iHeartMedia is looking for a full time Traffic Reporter/Producer.
- Voices on-air reports to provide accurate, useful, and timely traffic information to commuters via a wide range of radio stations.
- Announces the latest incidents and delays, commercials, and public service messages to listeners from a variety of intake sources. Canvasses local, state, and national traffic news to determine significance and prioritization.
- Finalizes content using digital audio editing software.
- Previous on-air radio experience is preferred.
- Previous experience as a radio producer and/or assistant is helpful.
- College degree or certificate preferred. Fields of study including communications, radio, media production, or broadcast journalism are a plus.