07 06. 2022
NBC 5 is looking for a Content Producer.
NBC 5 is looking for an individual who will bring a strong sense of story and compelling visual style with a Bachelor’s degree (or higher). In addition:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with News writing, producing, and desktop editing across multiple platforms and social media.
- Must be willing and able to work overnight shift, weekends, longer hours and varying shifts as assigned and when necessary to meet production and broadcast deadlines.
- Work closely with the Platform Managers, DayPart Managers and Assignment Editors, as well as Reporters and Anchors to create high-quality and informative news stories with integrity and facts.
- Shoot stories in the field, desktop edit, write and produce news stories for air. Gather content for all of WMAQ-TV’s news platforms, including but not limited to Out-of-Home, web and on-air broadcast.
- Responsible for the overall coverage of assigned stories for all platforms throughout the day.
- Expected to initialize, develop and produce news stories for news segment, as well as longer news pieces for air or specials.
- Participate in editorial planning sessions and provide creative story ideas.
- Add content to our digital and social platforms in conjunction with our dedicated digital content team.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.