04 02. 2022
Social Media Manager
WTTW/Chicago PBS and WFMT/Chicago Classical are looking for an experienced Social Media and Marketing Manager to increase audience and engagement through strategic development of content for social and other marketing channels. The candidate will collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, and lead ongoing efforts to experiment and expand into new and emerging platforms.
- Develop and oversee social media content and engagement initiatives and contribute to overall social media strategy for organization’s content and initiatives to drive exposure, audience, awareness and excitement with the goal of increasing social audience and engagement and digital traffic.
- Develop and execute proactive and strategic marketing plans across paid, trade, earned and owned channels to increase audience, brand recognition, loyalty, engagement and awareness for WTTW and WFMT.
- Lead on social content planning and production across multiple platforms with a creative approach to effective storytelling for each social platform.
- Develop and produce assets (copy, images, video, gif, graphics, etc.) and manage calendar of both pre-planned and opportunistic/real-time content and engagement – both on social media platforms and other digital and marketing products and platforms (websites, etc.).
- Create and evaluate metrics and develop dashboards for audience and engagement growth monitoring; measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and demonstrate program success.
- Identify, create, and manage new strategic partnerships that can be leveraged for audience growth and brand awareness.
- Develop social media guidelines to help educate stakeholders
- 3-5 years of digital or social media marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects
- Experience analyzing data collected from analytics tools such as CrowdTangle
Candidates can apply here.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.