#NABJ21 Convention Registration Now Open!
Registration for the annual NABJ Convention & Career Fair is now open! This virtual event, happening August 18-21, 2021, promises to be even more exciting than last year’s historic gathering that saw 3,713 attendees.
The convention will offer:
- 60+ media companies and exhibitors at our career fair (Yes, companies are hiring!)
- 100+ workshops and training sessions (Workshops are still being finalized)
- Options to upload your resume and links ahead of the convention
- Options to request a scheduled appointment with recruiters 10 days ahead of opening day
- Surprise newsmakers, celebrities and special guests
- Training on the latest technology and resources designed to help you do your job even better
- The always popular Sports Task Force Jam
EXPANDED & NEW OPTIONS THIS YEAR!
- At least 4 meal events (a limited number of meals are delivered to attendees on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Multiple live networking sessions and activities, some with adult beverages delivered to your door on a first-come, first-served basis
- Special live Saturday events
There are many more components of the convention that will be announced as they are finalized, so make sure you keep a close watch for upcoming NABJ communications.
Because of the last convention’s success, we are keeping registration rates flat like last year and offering hardship registrations. Our rates are also less expensive than most similar conferences in the media industry, though NABJ offers much more content. This year, we are able to reinvest more funds back into efforts to help members negatively impacted by COVID-related circumstances.
See you soon!
Dorothy Tucker, NABJ President
P.S. Attendees: Remember to upload or update your resume at NABJCareers.org if you plan to attend the career fair. Be sure to check off on your profile that you will be attending the convention so recruiters can easily search for you!