Writer / Reporter
Our growing healthcare media company is seeking a motivated and resourceful writer for our ambulatory surgery center and spine lines. This writer will closely cover news and developments in the ASC and spine industries.
Specific responsibilities involved in this role:
● Writes timely and informative news briefs to run in our daily digital newsletters
● Demonstrates an enterprising attitude in developing a keen understanding our ASC readership
● Evaluates news and information for credibility and value to the reader
● Interviews thought leaders for original reporting on the website and in print
● Collaborates with several team members to innovate and build the strongest content for our readers Becker’s Healthcare publications are leaders in their niches and Becker’s has built a collaborative environment where individual greatness and teamwork are rewarded.
We seek writers with the desire and drive to grow quickly into leadership roles. Our writers take responsibility for developing e-newsletters and websites that are the go-to source of cultivated and original reporting for their target audience. The writer / reporter role will generate content to fuel our mission.
The ideal candidate:
● Is a motivated self-starter who acts with integrity and loves to learn
● Enjoys a fast-paced working environment and connecting with an eager network of readers and experts
● Has 1-2 years of journalism experience or editorial focused internships
● Graduated from a top institution with a high GPA
● Wants a great career in writing and reporting!
Becker’s Healthcare offers the following benefits:
● Health & Wellness, Dental and Vision Insurance
● 401k Plan
● Paid Vacation
● Competitive Salary
● A great environment for writers launching their career
Please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.