🗺 Company Overview 🗺
No one should make life’s big decisions alone.
At Unibuddy, we connect prospective students to university ambassadors and faculty to empower them with the information they need to make one of life’s first big decisions: where to go to university!
Our SaaS platform provides Higher Education institutions with easy-to-deploy technology for their digital properties (web, mobile) so prospective students can chat with student ambassadors and faculty via one-to-one conversations and live events. We provide analytics and insights to help universities understand their prospective students and provide them with the information they need, increasing enrollment.
Since launching in 2017, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with over 250 institutions in 20+ countries across 4 continents. We’ve raised over $13M from top-tier investors that will fuel our expansion and help us achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choice about their Higher Education journey.
Our recent success means that we’re currently scaling rapidly and hiring people that can help us supercharge our growth, while still embodying the values that have gotten us so far already.
🧗🏻♀️ Your Mission 🧗🏾♂️
As Marketing Executive, you’ll be helping to drive the continuous growth and success of Unibuddy across the world.
You’ll be a talented all-round marketer with a passion for writing great content and data-driven campaigns – You will help work on everything from social media campaigns to uncovering valuable learnings from our platform and the latest research to create evidence-based, high-quality white papers for our current and prospective partners.
You’ll be an enthusiastic advocate for the Unibuddy mission, and you’ll be bubbling with ideas about engaging others across a variety of channels, including events. You’re the kind of person who understands the power of peer to peer, and you’ll be dedicated to ensuring that universities, students and teachers understand it too through blogs, copy and other content.
👩🏻🔧 Your day to day tasks will be…
- Developing and writing marketing content both short and long-form – in particular, customer case studies and interviews, data and evidence-based white papers, as well as blogs and shorter content to support thought leadership from Unibuddy.
- Supporting the Events Manager on coordinating our inbound and outbound events, as well as working closely with the wider marketing team and our Digital Growth manager to execute content programmes and drive new audiences.
- Providing social media support to improve brand presence – message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition.
👨🏽💻 This might be for you if…
- You’re someone who’s ready to get evangelical about connecting prospective students with universities to empower them to make better decisions.
- You have 1-3 years of experience honing your marketing and communication skills, and experience in an equivalent role (ideally in Edtech, SaaS or Higher Education).
- You can communicate with gravitas, clarity and you understand what makes indispensable content for our audience to address their challenges.
- Your writing skills are like no other – creating engaging content that nails our tone of voice.
We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send a CV and covering letter with a supporting statement which outlines two reasons why you would like to work with Unibuddy, and two reasons why you are well suited to this role.
🛂 Please note that Unibuddy does not sponsor visas for this role.🛂
To apply visit here: https://unibuddy.com/careers/careers-openings/?gh_jid=4078366003&gh_src=24a5de1b3us
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.