To submit a job posting email Secretary@nabjchicago.org details, along with a contact name and number to verify.
ABC 7 Chicago’s #1 news is seeking an energetic, creative producer for our weekend morning newscasts.
Responsibilities:In addition to crafting a fast paced, visually compelling show, the producer is responsible for booking guests and creating relevant feature segments that will be of interest to weekend morning news viewers. The producer will communicate with reporters about the focus and format of their stories. The producer will also be responsible for creating some graphics and editing video at their desktop.
Basic Qualifications:The ideal candidate must have rock solid news judgment and be aggressive when it comes to covering breaking news. The successful candidate will have strong writing, communication and organizational skills. Must demonstrate consistent use of social media in all parts of newscast creation from story selection to on-air presentation. 3-5 years of medium to large market experience is preferred. Must be able to work unpredictable hours and work under deadline pressure. Required Education: College degree required.
Additional Information:This is a NABET represented position. Interested applicants should upload a cover letter and resume online atwww.disneycareers.com. Requisition ID# 508848BR No phone calls, please Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Reporting Location – Chicago, ILMeteorologistJob Description:
Digital Sales Manager
ABC 7 Chicago WLS-TV is seeking an experienced and energetic Digital Sales Executive to sell multi-platform verticals for advertising. This self-motivated seller and proactive team player will serve as the Digital Sales Manager and oversee revenue growth, development of digital strategies across multi-platforms. Reporting to the VP, GSM you are responsible for building and cultivating strong business relationships with dedicated digital ad agencies, direct clients, and assisting the Sales Team. This individual must have the ability to manage multiple projects and have experience in creating effective online advertising campaigns. Position requires strong writing and presentation skills with the ability to work with a team.
- Driving revenue growth by developing and executing strategic sales plans that achieve client and company goals
- Working hand in hand with Account Executives to develop digital revenue
- Effectively managing customer expectations and contributing to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Gain a deep working knowledge of ABC 7 WLS-TV digital products and audiences and how to effectively deploy them for our customer(s) benefit
- Monitoring customer, market and competitor activity and providing feedback to stakeholders
- Contributing to a positive culture of success
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasting on a weekly basis
- Proactively managing sales activity, pipeline and lead generation to levels that achieve budgeted goals
- Building and maintaining a positive reputation within our industry, one based on service, integrity and growth
- BA in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Minimum 5+ years’ digital sales experience
- Demonstrated history of generating new business; meeting and exceeding sales budgets
- Most qualified candidate will have strong and proven relationships with digital agencies
- Self-motivated, proactive individual capable of working collaboratively as a member of the sales team as well as independently
- Excellent oral and written communication, including the ability to present effectively in order to “close the deal”.
Interested applicants should upload a cover letter and resume online at
www.disneycareers.com. Requisition ID# 501149BR
Equal Opportunity Employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Reporting Location – Chicago, IL